Forest Vista is perfect for those seeking a relaxed residential atmosphere for an extended period of time. Conveniently located just steps from Scarborough Town Centre, residents enjoy a vast array of shopping and entertainment alternatives. Forest Vista lies just moments away from Scarborough's growing business district at Highway 401 and McCowan Road.
- A Tridel 21-Storey High Rise Condominium
- 24 Hour Security
- Indoor Pool and Whirlpool
- Fitness Centre, Aerobic & Exercise room
- Change Rooms with Saunas
- Games Room with Ping Pong Table
- Theatre Room
- Billiard Room
- Underground, secured, assigned Parking
- Suite Type: 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Suites
- Sofa bed in living room
- In suite Washer and Dryer
- LCD flat-screen televisions (living room and master bedroom)
- Stereo and DVD player
- Airport Transportation Services (One-Way)
- Weekly housekeeping service and change of linens and towels
- Premium HD television package with almost 100 channels
- Directly order specialty language and sports packages using your credit card - no additional administration costs applied
- Welcome Gift for Kids 14 and under
- Start-up supply of toiletries, kitchen and laundry soaps
- 24/7 Manager on Duty
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher & microwave
- Coffee maker, pots & pans, cutleries, toaster and other small appliances
- Bed Type – King/Queen/Double/Twin
- TV in the Master bedroom
- Mattress – Superior Quality
- Duvet – Down alterative
- Pillows - Premium quality
- Alarm Clock Radio
- Linens, Towels, Bathrobe and Hairdryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
Other Information and Pet Policy
- In Suite Smoke Alarm
- In Suite Security System
- Common Area Smoke Alarm
- Pet Friendly ($) - 2 pets per suite permitted. Pets must be small enough to carry through common areas.
- Guest Suites Available ($)
- Smoking - DelSuites provides 100% smoke free accommodations. We do not permit smoking in the suites and balconies.
Communication and Business
- Work desk
- Unlimited Wireless-High Speed Internet
- No charge local or long distance calling within North America* (some areas excluded - Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Yukon, Nunavut and Northwest Territories and the Bruce Peninsula).
- Competitive international calling rates with no additional administration costs applies
- One touch 24/7 direct tech support
Food & Beverage
- Tim Hortons
- The Beer Store
- Price Chopper
- Koryo Korean BBQ
- Tangerine Asian Cuisine
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Cineplex Odeon
- Toronto Zoo
- The Scarborough Hospital - 2.2 km
- Rouge Valley Health System - 3.8km
- Christopher Robyn Babysitting Service
- Milliken Mills for Swimming and Sport Activities
- Crosby Memorial Community Centre for Skating
- Forsythe Family Farm
- Scarborough Family Golf Centre
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Walk-In and family Practice
- Airport – 30 minutes
- Downtown- 20 minutes
Length Of Stay - Thirty (30) night minimum stay is required at all DelSuites locations.
Pets - 2 pets per suite permitted. (Please note that pets must be small enough to carry through common areas). A cleaning fee of $300 + tax will be applied.
Petiquette: Condo Pets & You
Smoking - DelSuites provides 100% smoke free accommodations. We do not permit smoking in the suites and balconies..
Parking - One parking space per suite is included in the rate. Requests for additional parking are based on availability and charges will apply. The clearance of the parking garage is 6 feet.
Billing - A one (1) night deposit will be charged to your credit card when making an Instant Book reservation through our website. The remaining balance for the first billing period will be charged to your credit card fourteen (14) days prior to arrival, or on the next business day if you are arriving within the next fourteen (14) days. Note: Billing periods are thirty (30) nights.
Methods Of Payment - All major credit cards accepted. Direct Bill privileges upon approval.
Cancellation Terms - Fourteen (14) days' notice is required to cancel a reservation, depart earlier than scheduled, or change arrival to a later date. Late cancellations are subject to a fee of $500 + tax.